PGDay.IT 2020 opens the doors.
We are full of enthusiasm because the last edition has been fantastic! More than 160 enthusiastic attendees, interesting talks, great speakers, fantastic partners, and a beautiful location. We have also received very positive feedback from the participants!
We couldn’t have asked for a better result. Thanks to everybody: attendees, speakers, staff, and partners. We hope to meet you again during this new edition of PGDay.IT.
The chosen location is Centro Congressi Giovanni XXIII. The Giovanni XXIII Congress Center is located in the heart of the city of Bergamo and enjoys a privileged location thanks to its proximity to Bergamo-Orio al Serio (5km) and the railway station (300 meters); a few steps from the location you can find 4-star hotels, the shopping streets, the Venetian Walls of the Upper Town recognized as a UNESCO heritage site, a parking area dedicated to speakers and a large parking lot with special rates for participants.
How is the conference structured?
June 12th will be held the Conference with keynote, talks in Italian, talks in English, and the lightning talks.
June 11th will be held the Workshop Day. Four hours dedicated to specific topics chosen among the proposals that we will receive. The 2018 and 2019 editions have received so many inscriptions and praises from those who have participated.
- Attendees: we are expecting so many… a lot of people, actually!
- Topics: many hours dedicated entirely to PostgreSQL, lots of talks with high technical content, and the community experience that cannot be missed.
- When: Conference June 12th, 2020 - Workshop Day June 11th, 2020.
- Speakers: the Call for Papers is open and we expect many interesting proposals. The Keynote Speaker will be a fantastic surprise for everyone.
- Workshop: the Call for Workshop is open. Four “hands-on” hours dedicated to specific topics.
- Location: Centro Congressi Giovanni XXIII is an excellent location, in the heart of the city of Bergamo.
Are you packing your bags already?
More details about the selected speakers and the schedule will be published on the PGDay.IT 2020 blog and shared throughout our social channels. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin so you will not miss any update about the PGDay.IT 2020.